Old April 6th 07, 04:48 PM posted to alt.support.menopause,alt.support.sex-workers,alt.support.single-parents,alt.support.srs,alt.tv.aeon-flux
Pauline

Default I am the hottest blonde doll you have ever seen :-) !I know how to please a man

On Mar 26, 4:03 am, "tuny-tony-adulty" wrote:
Role: Submissivehttp://arealtgp.servik.com/altwomen.htm Activities
Enjoyed: 24/7 (Total Power Exchange); Age Play; Anal Sex; Arse (Ass
Play); Blindfolds; Bondage;http://arealtgp.servik.com/altwomen.htm
Breast/Nipple Torture, Clamps,Candle Wax Chains Chastity Devices;
Chinese Balls/Ben Wa Balls/Anal Beads Doctor/Nurse Fetish;
Exhibitionism/Sexhttp://arealtgp.servik.com/altwomen.htmIn Public;
High Heels; Latex; Masturbation

Your in the wrong man group, its a WO Mans group.