Old December 25th 04, 02:16 AM
krp

DAVID DENNIS MOORE PSYCHO INTERNET STALKER:
"freedom" wrote in message

And me - we can BET on who is doing it. Look for a poster from an
ANONYMOUS
REMAILER.... There is your culprit.

Again you prove your ignorance of basic things such as reading headers.
The post in question didn't come from an anonymous remailer.

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified.

Gee Davey I didn't say it DID come from a remailer.. I just pointed out
that the GUILTY PARTY would be a CREEP who posts via anonymous remailers and
is a pathetic littler internet STALKER.. Thanks for confessing. Now what IS
that service in SINGAPORE? What I said it was. And DIP**** - - I did NOT
say it was a remailer. Now - asshole, don't you have an appointment to go
beat up your wife or something MACHO MAN?