Old November 28th 03, 10:38 PM
Cheryl S.

Default Bug's first mush

"Akuvikate" wrote in message
om...
Well, Bug had her first goop yesterday over at Babu and
Grampa's house for Thanksgiving.

Congrats on a big milestone. Sounds like she sure was ready!

I'm thinking we may need to revise our 2x/week bathing
schedule now...

lol. Starting solids was when a nightly bath became part of Julie's
bedtime routine too. Now she's a lot neater at eating and only needs a
bath about 3 times a week.

Overeager new parents that we are, we of course
videotaped the whole proceeding and have already
watched it several times.

Well of course you have to videotape that!
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 7 mo.

Cleaning the house while your children are small is like
shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.