Old October 31st 10, 01:15 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default Aluminium Scare, is it Poisoning Vaccines?

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 10/30/10 8:29 PM, carole wrote:

Oh, I get it ...those that can do, and those that can't .....?

I see no need at this point. Carole at one time I owned and operated
an ISP. including the operation of a mail, news and web server. I
also wrote the web pages for my business.

And now all you do is sit on mha hanging **** on alterantive medicine, and debunking homeopathy.

And you're bothered by this?

Poor brother bob, such a ****head and his little sidekick Dr Jeff, what a lemming.

Nice personal attacks. With your personal attacks, you do more to discredit your beliefs in con-med (conjecture-based medicine aka
alternative medicine) than Bob and I can.

Jeff

Oooh, whoopie do, dr jeff strikes back.
And what new moral precepts have you got for us today dr jeff?

Going to join brother bob in his quest to become a moralistic quaker prick?

--
carole
www.conspiracee.com