Old November 1st 10, 01:41 PM
Superbuggg Superbuggg is offline
Junior Member

Peter B. - your comments go unappreciated! You remonstrate all as being ill-informed, though you, yourself show the blindness of a fascist zealot! You have writen-off comments as unsubstantiated yet offer no counter argument! You also insult the Epapara family.

Doubtless, vaccines cause harm, there are endless. proven cases of damage and death.

Your bullying, an hollow criticism counts for nothing! How dare you call parents that are concerned over vaccine dangers 'morons'.

I'm only guessing that you have no children - but I KNOW nobody could ever love you!

Very Sincerely,

Superbuggg