Old October 9th 04, 03:39 PM
Rebecca McGraw

Leslie wrote:
I have not had any more. I take calcium and magnesium some times. But
honestly, I am having trouble making myself take my vitamins at all. this is
going to sound crazy but it just seems like too much work. All I want to do
right now is sleep or sit in a chair. I believe I am depressed.

From what you write, I believe you might be as well. Have you mentioned
this to your doctor? S/he might have some suggestions for you that don't
include medication. I can't remember what my dr had me do a few years
back...I think she had me add vitamin E supplements, then put me on
BuSpar. (I wasn't pregnant at the time BTW, and I've been off BuSpar for
2 years now)

I remember feeling just soooooo tired, like my blood was lead within my
veins. I could barely keep awake at work, but couldn't stay asleep at
night. The whole deal sucked. If you feel even vaguely like I did at
that time, I feel for you and I hope you feel MUCH better really SOON!

Hugs,
Rebecca