Old July 20th 07, 07:59 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
David Wright

Default Mobile Phone Masts we know they are not safe

In article ,
JOHN wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message
For your information, cell phone antennas on masts radiate outward. So the
people who will get the least exposure to them are directly underneath
them.

Jeff

http://www.whale.to/b/tetra.html

I'm particularly fond of the subhead on that page:

Communication is the Trojan horse for covert mind control,
electronic poison & surveillance.

Nothing paranoid here, nope.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher