Old September 1st 07, 07:55 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers[_4_]

Default 20 week Ultrasound - stomach full of amniotic fluid

In that situation I would *not* have amniocentesis - I'd rather wait and
find out after the baby was born whether or not it had Down's, rather
than taking even a small risk of miscarriage. This is not to say that
it would necessarily be the wrong decision for you - just that it's not
a no-brainer and there's more than one side to the argument.

the OP poster hasn't mentioned whether or not she had the triple test
and what the risk factor came back to be as that is likely to influence
which route to take

Anne