Old March 20th 08, 01:02 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Debbie Harrison

Default UK M+M+R clinics

I personally have not used the separate Jabs but my good friend has had both
her Children vaccinated separately and I think she went to a clinic in
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.

If this is of any help to you I can get the details from her and let you
have them.

Regards

Debbie

BTW - Each time she visits the GP she is always asked why she hasnt had the
MMR done and each time she tells them both her children have had the
separate jabs but it does not appear in their notes.

"lu-lu" wrote in message
I don't want to spark a debate on the MMR, and I'll not respond to the
people that will respond to this thread in an angry manner as I've made my
decision after a lot of research.I have my reasons for this, and I don't
want to go in to them. I don't want to appear grumpy, I've just seen
similar
topics on here get nasty, and I don't want that. Thanks - I'll write my
little post now

*

My DD will will having separate measles mumps and rubella injections. I
just
wondered if any other UK posters have done this, and if so which clinic
they
went to etc. I'm really just seeing if anyone was pleased enough with
their
clinic to recommend one to me. I'm in the south-east, but I'd be prepared
travel if there's an outstanding clinic elsewhere. I know it's the same
stuff wherever I go, but you get a good vibe from some places, that's what
I'm after - oh, and obviously one that's fully licenced!

Thanks

Lucy x