Old June 27th 05, 01:04 AM
george of the jungle

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 18:38:27 -0500, "Sumbuny"
wrote:

"george of the jungle" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 11:42:22 -0500, "Sumbuny"
wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote in message

Did ya notice that Lauer said that he respected Cruise's opinion...but
Cruise *never* replied in kind?

Buny

What was your impression about how they looked in the interview and
how they came off. From what I read Cruise came off looking like a
jerk but I didn't see the theatrics.

He did get rather emoptional, his tone of voice changed greatly...and for
someone to tell a reporter of Lauer's ilk that he did not know anything
about what he was talking about while showing his own patent ignorance was
almost funny--if it wasn't so tragic. I am glad that his ex has custody of
the kids....

Buny

Obviously, she married him for his looks, not his brains. I have a
feeling that she divorced him to get the kids away from that cchrap.

_g