Old December 5th 07, 05:14 AM posted to misc.kids
Beliavsky

Default Am I hurting my child by putting her in daycare at 22 months?

On Dec 4, 10:38 pm, Barbara wrote:

You carefully selected an article that said what you wanted it to
say.

Yeah, the New York Times is part of my vast right wing conspiracy. It
looks like Ericka and Akuvikate may have joined, since I think they
were talking about the same studies as the article.

You deliberately ignored articles that set forth the advantages of daycare.

For better or for worse, Penelope needs this job. Unless you intend
to start supporting her family, you've done nothing to help her.
You've just thrown out a parade of unlikely horribles designed to make
her feel bad.

Stephanie first threw out the "parade of unlikely horribles", and I
don't think it was her intention to make the OP feel bad.

Barbara