Old August 4th 06, 03:01 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology
Mark Probert

Default Elimination of mercury

Peter Bowditch wrote:
"john" wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...
john wrote:
LOL. Get the facts
http://www.crazyperson.to/IDon'tUnderstandScience.html
If by fact you mean the crazy rambling of people who don't understand
science, can't form a cogent argument, and address studies that prove
them wrong.... then yes there are lots of facts there.

Eric

LOL. Dr. Boyd Haley, Professor and Chair, Dept. of Chemistry, University of
Kentucky and one of the world's leading authorities on mercury toxicity.

That would be the Boyd Haley that told me that ethylmercury could be
considered to be the same chemical as methylmercury.

Which the study I posted now clearly refutes.

It would also be
the Boyd Haley that told me that the proportion of the molecular
weight of a compound made up by one of the elements had something to
do with transferring the properties of the element to the compound.

Which any HS chemistry book clearly refutes.

In
other words, that would be the Boyd Haley who probably knew something
about chemistry once (he did get an academic job in the area) but has
either forgotten it all or is prepared to lie.

And let's not forget that that would be the Boyd Haley who called
autism "mad child disease".

Which he never apologized for.

I think that the biological case against Thimerosal is so dramatically
overwhelming anymore that only a very foolish or a very dishonest person
with the credentials to understand this research would say that Thimerosal
wasn't most likely the cause of autism.---Interview of Dr. Boyd E. Haley by
Teri Small: http://www.whale.to/v/haley_q.html

Joe Mercola disagrees with him.

Is that good or bad?