Old August 4th 06, 03:11 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology
vernon

Default Elimination of mercury

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
news
john wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
john wrote:
LOL. Get the facts
http://www.crazyperson.to/IDon'tUnderstandScience.html
If by fact you mean the crazy rambling of people who don't understand
science, can't form a cogent argument, and address studies that prove
them wrong.... then yes there are lots of facts there.

Eric

LOL. Dr. Boyd Haley, Professor and Chair, Dept. of Chemistry, University
of Kentucky and one of the world's leading authorities on mercury
toxicity.

I think that the biological case against Thimerosal is so dramatically
overwhelming anymore that only a very foolish or a very dishonest person
with the credentials to understand this research would say that
Thimerosal wasn't most likely the cause of autism.---Interview of Dr.
Boyd E. Haley by Teri Small: http://www.whale.to/v/haley_q.html

It is truly sad when a person of Haley's education and experience tries to
support his theories by claiming that the fact that the one mercury atom
in thimerosal comprising 49% of the molecular weight actually has some
form of meaning.

Further, Haley was recently toss on his tushy by a district court judge
who found that his opinions do not meet the Daubert standard.

While we are considering that level of mercury, we must consider that much
more than that is released every time a single fluorescent bulb is replaced
in a room. Everyone should rush to their office manager and complain.