Old March 16th 08, 11:50 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
[email protected]

Default Preparing sibling for birth process?

On Mar 16, 3:40 am, enigma wrote:
" wrote
oups.com:

You're better off having your husband watch the kids in the
waiting room while you give birth. Spare the husband and
kids your ordeal.

what the hell are you doing trolling here? slow night on
a.g.? can't you go poke at Olympiada or something & stir up
stuff that way?

lee

I participate in numerous newsgroups. Just because I share my opinion
doesn't mean I am trolling. You think a 3 year old is able to
comprehend mom in labor and baby being born? Do you really think it is
wise to expose the children to this? Maybe you can have them watch you
have sex as well.

Regards...