Old March 17th 08, 02:04 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Anne Rogers[_4_]

Default Preparing sibling for birth process?

I'm pretty sure your grandfather wasn't in the delivery room when your
parent was born and I am sure he had a great and healthy marriage.

Well, one of my grandads is still alive and has been married 52 years,
but still recalls the absence and separation of being sent away at the
door and being sent home. His only way of finding out whether he'd
become a dad was to call from a phone box. My gran nearly didn't make it
2nd time around, might not be nice to watch, but worse to find out hours
later, particularly if the outcome had been different.

Anne