Old July 11th 05, 03:39 PM
bizby40

wrote in message
oups.com...
We got a cat this weekend and she is very friendly...maybe a little too
friendly. She jumped into my 1.5 year old DD's crib at five this
morning and scared her half to death. I'm wondering if anyone else has
experienced this and what they did to keep the cat out of the crib. I
don't really want to lock the cat in the basement at night, although it
might come to that. I can't close DD's door right now because we don't
have central air and her door has to be open so her room doesn't
overheat. I'm not getting much sleep because I'm so worried about the
cat being in DD's room.
Any suggestions?

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Cat's do like
to explore, but having explored the crib, may not bother to go
back there. And DD will get used to it if the cat keeps doing
it.

Bizby