Old July 11th 05, 03:54 PM

Thanks for all the tips so far. I'm going to try the contact paper and
maybe a screen door.
It does seem surprising that the cat went in the crib, but as I said
this is a very friendly cat. My guess is that she was looking for
company. She is not the least bit afraid of DD, she actually follows
her around during the day. I guess I'm just worried that the cat is
going to try to sleep on her face or something, although my husband and
I both think that DD is old enough to wake up, push off the cat and
scream before she gets suffocated. What do you think?