Old July 11th 05, 05:15 PM
Nikki

I guess I'm just worried that the cat is
going to try to sleep on her face or something, although my husband
and I both think that DD is old enough to wake up, push off the cat
and scream before she gets suffocated. What do you think?

I didn't have to worry because like the other posters, my cat didn't go in
the crib anymore once a live baby was in it even though he spent nearly a
year sleeping in it when it was set up for #1, who never used it. If the
cat actually sleeps with the baby, I'd be a bit worried. My cat sleeps
heavy and I wouldn't guarantee the movements a sleeping baby would make
would get him to move. I have a time getting him to move.

--
Nikki