Old February 15th 07, 02:36 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default scream on/ good golly miss

I applied for an internship, but they are supposed to announce the
participants any minute. that will have an impact on where i go and what
i do. If I don't get it, I will ask for a return soon.

I am worried too about getting to a wedding because of traffic. I fear 95
greatly. I called the hotel and the train is not convenient at all.
And even if it were no guarantee to get to the church or otherwise.
I will brave it and make sure that it is morning when I go.
I hope it does not rain as that makes it particularly difficult for me.
I am on board with staying in Roanoke for the slow traffic

--
somebody said this first but I don't know who it is

Why is it when we talk to God we are praying, but when God talks to us we
are put into the loony bin?