Old February 17th 07, 04:10 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default scream on/ good golly miss

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:40:34 -0500, Lester Mosley
wrote:

I am worried too about getting to a wedding because of traffic. I fear
95
greatly. I called the hotel and the train is not convenient at all.
And even if it were no guarantee to get to the church or otherwise.
I will brave it and make sure that it is morning when I go.
I hope it does not rain as that makes it particularly difficult for me.
I am on board with staying in Roanoke for the slow traffic

its only slow because people have yet to learn you can not merge at
zero.

i would check the death certificate to see what the legal cause of death
is as given by the coroner. zero is not a medical condition. Tho it
could say unknown or natural causes and then you would be stumped again.

Death certificates are supposed to be filed just like birth certificates.

--
Objective: Each side must establish air superiority, then bomb enemy
factories and bases. Scoring: The formula that will be usedto

Country Scores will be used.---bbc budman