Old February 18th 07, 09:19 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Lester Mosley

Default scream on/ good golly miss

i would check the death certificate to see what the legal cause of death
is as given by the coroner. zero is not a medical condition. Tho it
could say unknown or natural causes and then you would be stumped again.

Death certificates are supposed to be filed just like birth certificates.

We had our driveway filled in with some new gravel today. i think they
were illegal aliens they had to do it. but i swear the guys atennas
kept poking him in his big black eyes.