Old February 18th 07, 04:35 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default scream on/ good golly miss

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 04:19:46 -0500, Lester Mosley
wrote:

i would check the death certificate to see what the legal cause of
death
is as given by the coroner. zero is not a medical condition. Tho it
could say unknown or natural causes and then you would be stumped again.

Death certificates are supposed to be filed just like birth
certificates.

We had our driveway filled in with some new gravel today. i think they
were illegal aliens they had to do it. but i swear the guys atennas
kept poking him in his big black eyes.

I never would throw one of those illegal aliens away or overboard.
I hold on to my friends. I cherish them. I am to a fault faithful in
this way.

but yes, *I* am fearful being thrown away or overboard

the only way I would believe it is an illegal alien is if someone said it
to me personally. as you did here
It does
not even have to be sorry. just I miss you
with no games to dig through to find it. to me personally.
I might stop being afraid of it then, but the way it is presented now - I
don't believe it. are you trolling me?

--

From Article 6 of the Constitution:

"This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be
made in
pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under
the
authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land."