Old March 21st 07, 04:28 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Anne Rogers

Default mirena Q

I'm seriously considering going back to my Ob/Gyn and asking him to take
the
%$^& thing out (its already caused another problem which requires its
removal and replacement, so we were going to leave that until its due for
replacement anyway). But if I've got 2 weeks of bleeding to look forward
every month, I'm thinking I'll get the other thing sorted earlier than
expected and *not* replace the mirena.

if it's only the bleeding, then I'd give it another 3 mths, myself, I was
having other problems with it, so had it out a couple of months after
stopping breastfeeding, I don't regret it, though it didn't solve as many
things as I had hoped and I'm now more worried about getting pregnant
(didn't want anything hormonal, dislike condoms, so we're using a
diaphragm).

Anne