Old September 5th 08, 01:01 AM posted to misc.kids
Ericka Kammerer

Default school supplies!

Anne Rogers wrote:

Nope. Abundantly clear it's not a fundraiser.

Only if you read it, I do try to be quite diligent, but the number of
things that do come home as fundraisers that I'm not interested in, I
could easily overlook it, particularly if there were any photos.

No, believe me, it's made abundantly clear in several
different ways that it's not a fundraiser, and nothing about it
looks anything like a fundraiser. Folks might simply roundfile
everything that comes home in the Tuesday folder, but if they
did it would be a huge mistake as there are lots of important
things that are conveyed via that mechanism.

Best wishes,
Ericka