Old June 15th 05, 06:52 AM
R. Steve Walz

Tommy wrote:

dragonlady wrote:

In article . net,
greccogirl wrote:

How very sad. Those poor kids. The justice system in this country is
really screwed up. Even as the verdicts were being read some of the
jurors were crying. I hope they can live with themselves.

I wasn't in the courtroom -- and neither were you.

If there wasn't enough evidence to convict him, then there wasn't enough
evidence.

There's always the possibility that he's innocent of the charges --
though you have, apparently, decided you know the Real Truth.

And even if he really is guilty of the charges -- well, the standard in
this country is still "innocent until PROVEN guilty" -- and, apparently,
the state was unable to meet that burden. The jurors have nothing to be
ashamed of for doing their job, instead of following the feeding frenzy.

I guess you think O.J. Simpson was Innocent.

Nope, the proof was there and the racially illicit jury let him go
because he was their black god. The judge SHOULD have set aside the
verdict or declared a mistrial several times, but he was a coward.
Steve