Old June 24th 05, 12:03 PM
greccogirl

dragonlady wrote:

In article 1755013.TBkpeNEYPk@FreeBSD, Tommy
wrote:

dragonlady wrote:

In article . net,
greccogirl wrote:

How very sad. Those poor kids. The justice system in this country is
really screwed up. Even as the verdicts were being read some of the
jurors were crying. I hope they can live with themselves.

I wasn't in the courtroom -- and neither were you.

If there wasn't enough evidence to convict him, then there wasn't enough
evidence.

There's always the possibility that he's innocent of the charges --
though you have, apparently, decided you know the Real Truth.

And even if he really is guilty of the charges -- well, the standard in
this country is still "innocent until PROVEN guilty" -- and, apparently,
the state was unable to meet that burden. The jurors have nothing to be
ashamed of for doing their job, instead of following the feeding frenzy.

I guess you think O.J. Simpson was Innocent.

I don't know -- but I DO know that the police screwed up badly, and left
the state unable to prove that he was guilty.

LOL!! The state had enough evidence to convict TEN people in OJ's case.

The jury wouldn't have convicted him if they saw him do it.