Old September 7th 08, 03:21 PM posted to misc.kids
Banty

Default school supplies!

In article , Sue says...

"Michelle J. Haines" wrote in message
And they also get their backs up about us somewhat fast BECAUSE we're
ex-homeschoolers, I think. Maybe that's because AS ex-homeschoolers, we
don't have much awe of teachers.

And probably because it is very apparent that you have an attitude towards
school. How come you stopped homeschooling?

And how does she think they're copping attitudes "BECAUSE" they're
ex-homeschoolers, if she hadn't been making it clear to all and sundry that
they're ex-homeschoolers. Kids transfer in from all kinds of places and
situations. Why does she think that is at the top of their minds?

Banty