Old October 22nd 03, 03:34 PM
iphigenia

Default frenums, GOOD pics in presentation

Dawn Lawson wrote:
Went a-googling after I noticed DS's upper lip frenum (under top lip
at centre front) looks thick and long, just like in the pics in the
presentation, (In fact I wondered at first if he'd sucked the inside
of his upper lip between his front teeth) and I'm wondering if I
should do something, and if so, who I should ask for an assessement.

I had a severe diastema from an upper frenum that extended down between my
front teeth. Had it removed under general anesthesia when I was about 8. No
idea how the preop work was done (e.g., who my parents had me see) but I can
ask my mom about it.

--
iphigenia
www.tristyn.net