Old February 4th 04, 12:59 AM
Larry McMahan

Default HAIR LOSS AFTER PREGNANCY IS VERY HIGH

javalearner writes:
: hi
: after pregnancy my hairs are lossing in high quantity. every time i
: touch my hairs with hands they come in my hands. before pregnancy they
: were good.i have straight and black hairs. but now they are thin and
: lossing.i changed my shampoo too as all beautisions said that "nioxin"
: is best for hair loss. i do use conditioner and hair strength
: conditioner which is also nioxin. but it doesn't control lossing. i'm
: breast feeding my baby.
: i need a advice to control my hair loss.
: thanks in advance

Your hair gets thicker and heavier in pregnancy, then it all comes
out again after you have the baby. This is normal.

Larry