Old August 30th 03, 05:56 PM
Clisby

Default Baby Names

annafine wrote:
How did you pick out the name to give your baby?

Was the name picked out before you got pregnant, after you found out
you were pregnant, after you found out the baby's gender or after the
baby was born?

After we found out the baby's gender, way before the baby was born.

We named my daughter Emma Clisby, after my great-great grandmother.
(Clisby is a family name).

If #1 had been a boy, we'd have named him Joseph Clisby (my
great-great-great-grandfather's name - and Joseph is my husband's
middle name).

By the time #2 came along, we had already used Clisby as a middle name,
so we named him Joseph Takacs (Takacs is his great-grandmother's maiden
name.)

Clisby