Old February 4th 04, 11:36 PM
Larry McMahan

Default HAIR LOSS AFTER PREGNANCY IS VERY HIGH

javalearner writes:
: "iphigenia" wrote in message ...
: javalearner wrote:
: i need a advice to control my hair loss.
:
: You don't need all that special shampoo and stuff. This is just normal. When
: you're pregnant, your hair loss rate drops dramatically; a few months after
: giving birth, all the hair you didn't lose while you were pregnant falls
: out. It'll stop after a bit.

: hi
: my baby is now 13 months old and my hairs were start lossing in
: 3months of him.
: it still lossing very much. i'm not taking any medicine or other
: things. and i'm healthy otherwise. but i don't no the reason for hair
: loss.i guess it's breastfeed.what u think?

Its the aftermath of pregnancy and it is normal. It has nothing
to do with breastfeeding.

Larry