Old April 3rd 04, 05:06 AM
Kane

Default "No fear" a police off. perspective on punishment

(Kane) wrote in message om...
I have never in my whole life feared police, and I have no criminal
record nor have I ever done crime.

So I have to ask, in all innocence, why would we want our children to
fear police? Police are supposed to help, and all the police I knew
and know, with rare exceptions like this blowhard twit Sugenour, are
kind and helpful, unless you do a crime, and then they tend to be
business like.

Twice I've been stopped and questioned in very very bad
circumstances...once a cop had been shot at in my neighborhood and I
was driving a car similar to the suspect. I was treated respectfully
even though the police were very careful to protect themselves....and
I could very well see that as long as I followed their directions....I
WAS PROTECTED AS WELL.

Sugie lies, and so do you. And you both have the same excuse.
Superstition ridden ignoramacies that wouldn't know fact if it bit'em
in the ass. "Researcher" R R R R R.........

http://www.geocities.com/cddugan/NoFear1.htm

http://www.geocities.com/cddugan/NoFear5.htm

Plant, I realize how very hard it is to find anything that actually
supports the claim that spanking has beneficial effects (in fact it's
impossible to find a single study anywhere...just nonsense like this
author) but you could do better than to pick such a discredited
"author" as this.

He appears to be a Dobson on steroids...more cruel, more dangerous (he
recommends doing things that can cause permanent damange to the
recipient), and more full of himself and biblical bushwah than just
about anyone I've run across outside your bosses.

Since you won't admit to or deny being or working for organized folks
We shall assume henceforth YOU DO. Seems logical.

Now just so you'll have A hole to duck into:

YOU are a **** filled gasbag of a liar.

Now you can claim I use ad hom, while you use one on me and think
yourself clever. And ooooo so innocent.

You are a danger, in denial, to humanity.

Kane

Just as I predicted. No attempt to debate the issue of a lying ****
....ops there's that word again...most fitting in this
context.......cop that claims something not true and recommends
"discipline" that risks serious injury, possibly even death. Head
strikes are very dangerous, even with the open hand.

Please remember my martial arts experience.....coming up on 50 years
now.

You may refer to me as Sensei. Or Sien Song. Or as Vo Thuat Master.

So, what do you think of the cop that claims that teens are out of
control and need to be afraid of adults? And the the use of CP, with
of course that limit you describe so well smile being honored.

Or would you like another ad hom escape hatch?

R R R R R

Arline of USC, and Arlina of R R R, aps asking for ME to send the
study....sure, Droaner. Just a coincidence. R R R R R RR R R R R R
R R ....wheez

Kane