Old June 5th 07, 05:08 PM posted to misc.kids
Boliath

Default easy birth

NL wrote:
Nikki wrote:

With #1 I pushed when the nurse told me to because I didn't know any
better. I did not feel an urge to push. 3hrs and 45min later he was
finally born. I couldn't sit down for two weeks and was miserable much
longer. That might be the point

Truth be told, I'm already having a hard time sitting down (ok, or
laying down, or standing up.) OUCH. Any secret recipes you'd like to
share? Preferrably ones that don't involve 13 naked virgins dancing
around me at midnight on a moonless night ;-)
I have a cream. It's not really doing much. I don't want surgery now and
end up having to do it all over again in about 14 weeks.

Hemorrhoids? Witch hazel on cotton balls works for me, as does a regular
stool softener (I use colace & benefiber) to avoid the straining which
causes them in the 1st place. I also got a prescription cream from the
doc called Analpram HC that really helped a lot. When I'm in bad shape I
drink coffee, Dunkin' Donuts is magic!

cu
nicole - Quasimodo meets Donald Duck. That's what I look like walking
around.

Sorry to hear that, hope you get some relief soon.