Old June 5th 07, 07:11 PM posted to misc.kids
Boliath

Default easy birth

NL wrote:
Boliath wrote:

Hemorrhoids? Witch hazel on cotton balls works for me, as does a
regular stool softener (I use colace & benefiber) to avoid the
straining which causes them in the 1st place. I also got a
prescription cream from the doc called Analpram HC that really helped
a lot. When I'm in bad shape I drink coffee, Dunkin' Donuts is magic!

I'm not even constipated, that's the thing. It started last tuesday
after a long "shopping trip" (clothes and books). I think it was the
long periods of standing around and walking.
I'm better today. I got a cream from a doc which... kind of helps, I
think (it's really hard to tell because it does seem to need a few hours
to start working). I also got some milky liquid from my midwife which,
applied to cotton balls/cotton squares cools the area.
Honestly, I've never been in so much pain from Hemorrhoids. Saturday I
wanted to please be in labour instead because it would be a) less
painfull and b) over at some point.

Thanks for the tips, I'll try to get some witch hazel and see if that
helps.

Poor you. I have IBS so hemmies are a constant feature in my life
whether I'm treating or avoiding them. Put an ice pack on there if
they're that bad and take Tylenol or something else safe. It's a
horrible pain. Pregnancy = constipation for me so I was projecting I
guess :c)