Old September 20th 03, 06:44 PM
Dawn Lawson

Default working link to Today's Parent article (not xposted)

Truffles wrote:
Dawn Lawson wrote:

That said, I find Today's Parent to be quite frustratingly superficial
and not a source I would rely on for information. (Tons of little
things, like this month's family morning article, showing at least 8
wk old kittens and refering to the "newborn" kittens...and the clothes
in the muffin making scene don't make sense if they do that
first....minor, maybe, but it drives me nuts...)

That's why I stopped subscribing but I still visit the website.

I got the subscription along with a friend, as it was very inexpensive,
but I won't be renewing. I guess the crux of the matter is that to sell
subscriptions you have to please most of the people much of the time,
that that just doesn't leave a lot of room for fact ;-)

I have taken to tearing out the usually good recipies, and the
occasionaly provoking editorials and letting DS have the rest before it
gets recycled. Not really my idea of an effective use of resources.

Dawn