Old March 15th 04, 06:33 AM
Kane

Default Parent Stress Index another idiotic indicator list

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 00:09:12 -0600, wrote:

On 14 Mar 2004 18:05:52 -0800,

) wrote:

What would your suggestion be? If parental stress indicators aren't
relevent--then what??

Perhaps the original poster is saying that DHR/CPS IS A LARGE CAUSE

of
stress and because of that, stress levels of the parents is an
inaccurate indicator.

Naw. The only stress that particular poster has in his idle three year
long vacation at the expense of a mom and her daughter is his
difficulty in breaking the suction between him and the couch. Read up
on him before you go after anyone that replies to him. Most are barely
able to remain civil...I sure can't.

That question you bring up isn't on any of the assessment instruments.
It does not say, "besides having a sick child and your spouse hit you
last night are you having a problem with CPS?"

It's a given of course and not part of an evaluation.

Besides. I didn't see anything in the post raggety is answering that
would indicate that or that that was the question. I suppose I could
be wrong, of course.

On the other hand, YOUR YELLING IN CAPS seems to be a message about
your own stress.......CPS problems?

Sometimes people find some real help here with that. "Plop plop fizz
fizz oh what a relief it is."

Put your feet up, kick back.

So what's up?

Kane