Old July 26th 07, 08:05 PM posted to alt.child-support
Soprano

Default One good thing about ex

teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
He will mop my floors and iron my clothes if I ask him too. I have not
been ironing my clothes because I have not been caring so I have not been
wearing my finer clothes. I decided its time to start dressing up every
day. I have a whole closet full of stylish clothes and I can dress for
church every day. We dress for the glory of God. My friend told me I am a
good dresser. Well I want to start wearing the finer fabrics in my closet
on a daily basis. I have been wearing cotton because I don't have to iron
it. Time to upgrade to choir clothes on a daily basis.

Is your ex hoping to get back together with you?

Always.