Old October 29th 08, 11:25 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
NL

Default This one isn't in the books

Anne Rogers wrote:

So I'm completely stuck, I have no idea how to handle this. I don't feel
I have some kind of right to keep quiet until 12 weeks if it screws
other people around, but equally I want to keep living in a dream world
where when I'm dancing, I'm not pregnant!

I agree with Ericka. You need to tell him really soon, like, the next
time you see him.
I'd personally tell him, and only him and make it clear that he's a) the
first person outside your family (I don't think the internet counts btw)
you're telling and that you'd like to not officially tell everyone about
your pregnancy at this point, but that you know you won't be able to
dance at some point and you'd like him to be prepared for that time.
Offer to help him as much as you can with finding a new partner and that
you'll definitely still very eager to compete until December.

I don't think anyone gets really mad at a pregnant woman, I mean, it's
not like you were trying to get pregnant.

cu
nicole