Old January 23rd 04, 07:29 AM
Jill

Default Baby care items- wipes, diapers, wash questions etc!

I am trying to get a list together of items I want to have on hand as
starters and items that are well-liked to try. I know it;s different for all
but I do hear a lot of the same opinions about good products etc. The same
brands keep coming up in praise etc....I would like any suggestion or rec's.
I am going to ask about formla so those who is can tell me what works well
for their baby so I will know, I hope to end up breastfeeding though....I
know I won't use cloth diapers I will need disposables...

1. Best Baby wash?
2. Best baby wipes? (no desire to make my own, need brand recs)
3. best disposable diapers?
4. Good formula brand and type?
5. Best diaper rash cream?
6. Best bottles, brand and type?
7. Best baby lotion?
8. Is there anything you MUST have, or NEVER use (baby powder, baby oil,
etc?
9. Other good babycare products to have?
10. WHat should I have on hand for when I bring the baby home, and what do I
need to have in a diaper bag before leaving the house?

Thanks for any info!