Old December 10th 04, 12:06 PM
Zoe Brown

Hmmm. Two hours is awfully short for a labor. Are yuo just counting from
the time you got to the hospital, the pushing stage, or what?

Well it was a long time ago. She was 5 weeks early too. I had bad backache
for a few day's before but nothing too bad. My waters broke at 9pm on 7th
March 1991 and she was born at 11:10pm on 7th March.

My waters broke, I started regular contractions. The midwife said to come
in the morning but my mum took me in anyway. By the time I got to the
hospital at about 9:45 I was told that I was fully dilated and taken to the
delivery room. No time for medication - apart from gas and air...