Old January 27th 09, 12:57 PM posted to misc.kids
Donna Metler[_2_]

Default Pocket money

We had a similar scenerio, and it really wasn't an issue. By the time I was
in college, I didn't care if my brother had gotten one more year of an
allowance than I did. And, by secondary school, my allowance was higher
because, while my brother needed some extra for his sports team travel and
the like, I had several music performance groups and two private teachers to
subsidize. In both cases, we had a monthly income which probably gave us
about the same discretionary spending, but my total looked bigger simply
because I had more outside expenses.