Old July 19th 03, 02:32 PM
Kate R

Default "Time Wasting Rules" - from Real Simple Magazine - NOT GOOD!

blacksalt wrote in message ...

ISTJ's aren't rare and one site said that it was the most common pattern
for US presidents.

I think that I've seen that they are 6%-10% of the general population,
which is what you'd expect. However, I've also read that female ISTJs
are not common. It's considered a "macho" personality. Why? I have
no idea. I suppose the reserved, listening type of person does not
fit the sterotype of what a female should be like.

Of course, I grew up in a large, loud, rule-breaking family so my
whole perception is off, anyway.

I'm waiting for an ISTJ president who NIPs.

That would be an interesting president. Can you just imagine the
press conferences?

"Oh, excuse me. The baby wants to switch sides now. Talk amongst
yourselves!"

Kate R.