Old July 19th 03, 08:39 PM
Naomi Pardue

Default "Time Wasting Rules" - from Real Simple Magazine - NOT GOOD!

Any other INTP's or ISFP's? I think there aren't any other architects
here, fwiw. (I'm not counting Barbara/Circe's husband, since he
doesn't post.)

I came out as an INTP.
I wasn't too sure about some of my answers though. I suppose I should try it
again with different answers on some of the questionable ones and see if I get
a different result.
(I'm NOT an architecht, though my father is.)
I'm also not a computer scientist (another area they say INTPs excel in), or a
linguist. I find languages fascinating, but I"m terrible at them. (Except for
my own, which I'm tolerably good at.)

Naomi
CAPPA Certified Lactation Educator

reply.)