Old March 26th 04, 01:15 AM

Default privy to information?

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 07:12:18 -0600, "Daniel" daniel_h_wATyahooDOTcom
So when you say that they
will only inform me of details of something if it could or is harming her,
you're meaning (obviously if something is currently happening that I need

be made aware of) if she is planning on doing

Actually... that would be unethical. It isn't done. A therapist could
have his/her license yanked for it.

'Kate

This is a good topic of discussion. I think that in certain situations,
criminal acts can be reported if they are going to do it. I know that no one
is privy to the information a victim tells me unless they are dead. What about
priests etc?