Old September 1st 06, 12:12 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
PK

Default OT ish - Infant and mouse invasion

Cheri Stryker wrote:
snip

I'm having a nervous breakdown. I don't know where all they are
running; though the babe is never left unobserved, so there's not been
any first-hand encounters between him and mice. How freaked out do I
have to be about him being on or near the floor? He's gonna crawl soon
- I think I might just steam the whole house before then.
--

if possible, invest in a playpen. Its this hexagonal "fence" that
basically isolates the outside world from the baby. You will still need

Oh, and de-mouse of course! :-)

PK