Old January 11th 07, 04:39 PM posted to misc.kids
Billy

Default 5 Year Old Child - Discovered Small lump on Back of Head

I think this reponse was mis-interpreted. Sorry for the confusion. I
was just asking why anyone thought this may *not* be an injury bump.
Maybe I now see why because of the way I phrased the question.

I'm not looking for replacement doctors opinions. Jeez, I'd be a
horrible father if I took the advice of the internet and applied it
over a doctors advice.

Just trying to hear from experienced parents on their own experiences -
thats all, not a diagnosis - and that I thank you all for providing
that!

Cathy Kearns wrote:
"Billy" wrote in message
oups.com...
The lump is getting flatter. What I find interesting is that not once
has anyone replied and said that they think it could be a bump from
injury.

I'm not complaining - I thank you all for your input, this is a great
caring group, but I just think that maybe we were lead into the lymph
node thing forgetting that I mentioned she hit her head on the table
just a week ago.

Excellent example of why usenet groups, or the internet in general, should
never take the place of a visit to a doctor. On the internet are lots of
very knowledgable and well meaning people. But sometimes seeing people,
with know qualifications, live just cannot be replaced.