Old July 18th 03, 07:16 PM
Tiffany

Default I'm disgusted by folks i've long respected here

Maybe I miss-read, as I do tend to skim things quickly but I don't remember
any statement that she has abused her kid.... only that she is scared she
might.
But as for the mental anguish you mentioned in another post...... well, I am
not going to get into it as I am sure alot of people know how I feel about
certain things. It is just in my opinion, the best thing I could advice her
on was to get the kid away from her. And it didn't seem like it would be
useful to say it in a nasty way.

Rolly The Pervert wrote in message
It's no longer just anoying people online, or being a looney maroon here.
She's flat out ****ing abusing her child, she's seriously cracked, she

takes
no responsibility for anything that happens at anytime.

You can all reply to her and tell her to be gentle and take care of

herself,
I'm gonna spend the day on the phone with Child Protection services from

her
area.

And the rest of you, should be ashamed of yourselves for enabling her.