Old October 29th 08, 11:33 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Welches

Default another expecting the unexpected

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

I was most sick with #2, both nausea and sickness. I was sick about 4x a
day, which I know isn't bad on the absolute scale, but felt pretty rough
at the time. She was definitely only 1, although I know that twins
crossed my mind too!
Although I was least sick with #3 by a long way, I still found the
pregnancy very hard, it really seemed to drag badly. I put it down to
having 2 children to look after.

Well that doesn't fit the genders, iirc you have girl, girl, boy. I guess
I won't read anything into it! I didn't want to find out the sex before,
but this time given it definitely will be the last (I think I'll get
myself snipped!) I want to be able to know which older kid stuff to get
rid of and which to hang on to. Though we had friends last year have a boy
when they had been told to expect a third girl! If for any reason I do
have a scan, it will be tempting to ask, I guess we'll just see how it
goes!

I was least sick with #3 who was a boy, which could be gender related. I
even had a couple of weeks where I didn't feel sick 24/7. :-) I also felt
hungry with him, which I didn't with either of the girls!
I've known a couple of people recently who've been told girl when it was a
boy.
Debbie