Old November 4th 05, 03:45 AM

Default Discrimination against CP Dads in Canada by the CRA

Since I have been seperated and divorced, I have had my tax return
audited 60% of the times I have filed. Each time they ask for proof
that my son lives with me, plus other personal information. The Canada
Revenue Agency insists that the checks are random, but the math doesn't
work for me. If they randomly check less than 1% of returns, then
checking mine 60% of the time is not a statistical anomoly, it clearlly
indicates specific targetting.

I suspect that the computer checks divorced, male, child deduction -
this must be wrong.

I am looking for any other custodial fathers in Canada that have
experienced similar discrimination by the Canadian Revenue Agency.
Please email me.

Thanks,
Dave Flewitt