Old February 22nd 04, 05:04 AM
Kane

Default Kane9 Kan't Dance continues... was alt.parenting.spanking FAQ

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 19:57:56 -0800, Doan wrote:

On 27 Jan 2004, Kane wrote:

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:12:17 -0800, Doan wrote:

....more evasive babble. Little boy, I been on yer dance card for

many
weeks now but you, shyly peeking from behind your dance seem

reluctant
to grant me the dance YOU invited me to.

Why is that, I wonder?

More Kane9 Kan't dance. How pathetic! :-0

I'm not the one refusing the answer to simple questions that would
prove conclusively you have the report.

You wouldn't even respond when I offered to answer your questions as
long as you provided a page number to the location in the report...now
why would dodge something so easy that could nail me conclusively I
wonder. R R R R R

So were you lying or just being stupid, Kane9? ;-)

So are you just dodging, or just weaseling, AGAIN, Doananator?

Can't answer the Question, Kane9?

I don't see that you asked one. What Question are you referring to?

I can and have answer my The Question. And it's inassailable.

The only way you could prove MY answer wrong is to prove you have the
line located and can define it in terms that are practically useful to
parents in their day to day parenting....which is what question asked.

I didn't ask for a vague rule of thumb, but a precise definition on a
par with the exactness of a speed limit sign. Or did you not
understand the question?

Droany.......who to turn to if you want an experienced escape hatch
builder.

Kane ...who to turn to if you want an experienced kicker of weasel-ass
through escape hatches.